The founder of Extraordinary Conceptions understands the absolute joy a Surrogate gives when she carries and gives birth to the Future Parents’ child because her twins were born through surrogacy after an 8-year struggle with infertility. Because of this, Extraordinary Conceptions strongly believes in supporting Surrogates during each step of the process.
Our team of professionals will guide you through the entire journey while providing consistent, personal support for you and your intended parents. Our first goal is to provide you with information about our surrogacy program and to understand your expectations of the surrogacy process. We will carefully match you with intended parents who desire the same experiences you do.
To be a Surrogate:
• You must be a parent yourself who have had an easy pregnancy and birth.
• Between the ages of 21-39.
• Have a BMI below 30-32.
• Healthy with regular menstrual cycles
• Non-smoker and no recreational drugs
• Not currently on Depo-Provera; if you currently have an IUD, it must be removed when you register.
• Willing to undergo a background check (self/spouse).
• Earn monthly income while working, going to school or being a homemaker.
• We pay the highest compensation.
• Support groups available.
• All medical/expenses paid.
• $200 Monthly Expense Allowance
• $700 Maternity Clothing Allowance
• $500 Transfer Fee
• $5,000 Multiple Birth Fee
• All mileage is reimbursed
• Give the ultimate gift!
United States: Compensation starts at $30,000-$35,00, up to $60,000, plus additional benefits and support which includes $5,000 per multiple child.
Canada: Compensation starts at $18,000-$20,000, plus additional benefits and support which includes $5,000 per multiple child.
If you wish to become a surrogate, please fill out the online application.
The surrogacy process is a happy, joyful and rewarding experience that is built on mutual respect, friendship and teamwork. We are excited that you are considering becoming a Surrogate and helping to make dreams come true for Future Parents. We are looking for women who are giving and who have had positive pregnancies and birth experiences. We need Surrogates who are physically and emotionally healthy, who don’t use drugs or smoke and who don’t abuse alcohol.
The most common type of surrogacy is Gestational, where the eggs are harvested from the Intended Mother or an egg donor, are fertilized with the prospective father’s sperm or a sperm donor, and then transferred to the surrogate's womb.
There are many more aspects to the process of Surrogacy in addition to those outlined above, such as financial compensation and reimbursement, health and life insurance, travel and others.
Our role is to oversee all aspects of the process and make sure our surrogates receive what they need. We are here for you through every step of the process.
: Frequently Asked Questions
: Online Surrogate Application Form